Visit and follow our Facebook page for timely posts.
Stay up-to-date on COVID-19 and learn ways to be safe.
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley COVID-19: Resources and Assistance
Assisted Living in Pennsylvania
- WHAT IS “ASSISTED LIVING” AND HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST?
- WHAT IS INDEPENDENT LIVING AND HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST?
- FIND ASSISTED LIVING NEAR ME
- SENIOR HOUSING GUIDE
Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Call, text, or chat 988
- When people call, text, or chat 988, they will be connected to trained counselors that are part of the existing Lifeline network. These trained counselors will listen, understand how their problems are affecting them, provide support, and connect them to resources if necessary.
- The previous Lifeline phone number (1-800-273-8255) will always remain available to people in emotional distress or suicidal crisis.
Talk mental health: Text Home to 741741
Apply for WIC: Call 1-800-942-9467
Home heating help: http://on.pa.gov/LIHEAP
Vote by mail ballot: http://VotesPA.com/ApplyMailBallot
Report price gouging: [email protected]
Get tax answers: http://revenue-pa.custhelp.com
File for unemployment: http://bit.ly/3a2qARW
Apply for Medicaid: http://on.pa.gov/compass
Apply for SNAP: http://on.pa.gov/compass